3/27/2006

Maybe my confusion that I'm about to present is because I don't have any children, but I'm thinking that it probably won't change once I do. Why is Slip soooo offended when Audrey tells her that Flannery is a tattle tale. Don't parents know what their kids are like, and if they don't wouldn't they prefer to know what they're really like outside of the home. For instance, Jennie, wouldn't you rather know if Donovan is turning into a really annoying brat than be blind to it and let it go on? (Luckily it's not happening, just a for instance) When I become a parent please don't be afraid to let me know about some of my child's habits or behaviors that I'm not noticing. Anyways, I'm glad that Slip and Audrey have made up so we can have them all at the next meeting together (I know I'm a dork).

1 comment:

Jenny! said...

Dork...And yes, I would like to be notified of my child's behavior so that I can try to correct it. I think that Slip was so offended because she is kind of a tattle-tale person as well, not that she actually tattled on anything, but I could see her as the teachers pet, brown nosing type of kid.