4/27/2006

I finished Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. I really enjoyed the book (even though it was not a required read). I would recommend it to most...not Jeanette...I don't think she would like it. This was the only book since the Nerd Herd's birth that I was not disappointed at the end. Maybe because it was not a really great book like the others that we have read so my expectation were lower. Anyway, I am going to begin She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb (Judy's personal recommendation for me) and we will see how that goes! I am also reading the book Dave Berry's from Mars and Venus, pretty funny so far. It is a collection of humorours essays written by the famous New York Times columnist Dave Berry. So I feel like such a dork...I am like totally into reading!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

welcome to the dark side. Next thing you know you will be talkin it up with Ashley about all these books we have bever even heard of!

Jenny! said...

No, I don't think it would ever get that bad...no offense Ashley!

Jeanette said...

I had a brilliant idea, since you're doing all of this reading now. When you're finished you should write essays on the books. We could then set up an online store where you could sell your book essays and we could get someone else (hmmm...who could we get?) to write history reports to sell. I think we could make some money off of you turning into a dork.