4/08/2006

I love our Book Club! Last night was so much fun. Tina is a great hostess. The stories from our book club meetings will last forever in my mind. When I am 75 years old and can't control my bladder anymore, I will pee my depends thinking about the dog in the shopping cart. I thought that we had a really good discussion going for a while about the actual book...then we got caught up talking about dirty things like always. I am so glad that I am part of the "in" clique for our group...at least I think I am...if I wasn't I think that I would go home and cry. I guess since I am one of the "mean girls" that I would never be the one to cry about it, but whatever...you all know what I am talking about or is this just confusing???

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I also LOVED book club. It was the closest we've ever come to having almost everyone there (good or bad, I'm not sure yet). We definitely didn't talk about you when you got out of the car, but who knows what Sarah and Fern said when I got out. Tina definitely did a great job hostessing. I just hope that we didn't scar her boys for life. I can't wait for the next meeting ladies!

Sarah said...

I swear nothing bad wad sais in the car on the way home. Although to be honewst we did realize that we waited for Jeanette to get in the house but not Jenny! What does that say about us?????