5/13/2006


We had our Nerd Herd BAMF's meeting last night...always interesting! I enjoyed the book, but had some problems with some of the details. We didn't talk much about the book...no suprise there. The appetizers were fantastic...good job Sarah. I really love hanging at Sarah's pad...it is so welcoming and comfortable. The only negative to this meeting is that Audrea kept spraying me with a water bottle because Suki was clawing at the couch...actually I kind of liked it...so Suki play by me anytime (as long as I can get wet)! I am glad that we have a new member (since half of our existing members never seem to make the meetings and a third of the attendees don't finish the book). Welcome Audrea! Judy is hosting our next meeting (French themed) and we are going to be reading The Little Prince.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Does anyone know where I can get a beret for the next meeting? I am excited about the new book because I read it for school but this time I can just relax and read it!

Jeanette said...

I also enjoy Sarah's house, totally a blast. I'm glad that Audrea is a new member also. She's a lot of fun, and totally on the same level as us so I don't feel stupid responding to her. I'm not so sure about our next book. I'm seriously stupid when it comes to philosophy.

Jeanette said...

Sorry kids, we're still waiting on the books. Hopefully soon.