6/07/2006

I agree with Jeanette, it is hard to think of things to write about for this book. I have been trying to think of my question for the book club since you know we are all going to have to go around the room and ask one.

I really liked the question from Angry Housewives about which character are you. With that in mind I think I am going to ask which person are you from the planets he visits :)

Won't that be fun, are you the king of nothing who commands you to do what you were already going to do?

are you the vain person who just wants attention and praise without any work?

are you the tippler?

are you the star counting business man who owns nothing and whose life is meaningless?

are you the street lamplighter who cannot sleep because every minute you turn the light on and off?

or are you the geographer who records what other people do in a place with no other people?

I suppose you could also choose the snake or the fox from earth if you really wanted to prove you read carefully.

I am pretty sure I will be the tippler after this meeting!

3 comments:

Jenny! said...

Can we just pretend that there is sex in this one?!? I totally have my questions ready if we pretend!!!

Anonymous said...

I think that I am the elephant inside the boa constrictor.

Jeanette said...

Hopefully I'm not the king, but I know a few who could be. I'd have to go with my answer from angry housewives. I don't really identify with any one character.