8/08/2006

I started reading last night...and it is....well...dirty! I had no idea that erotic literature actually meant erotic.

Here is the dictionaries description of the word erotic:

1. Of or concerning sexual love and desire; amatory.
2. Tending to arouse sexual desire.
3. Dominated by sexual love or desire.


I read about 60 pages and I am going to keep reading - not just because I am a perv...but because I like the characters...and I cannot not finish. I have never read erotic literature before (I am such a prude) and I am not sure that I will jump at the opportunity to read another. It's not that I don't like the book, but it is just a little weird...and very dirty!

This book is also a lot "heavier" than the books that we have read in the past. There are so many big words and complex language usages that I am not use to from our traditional book style. I am really enjoying the characters and excited to see how their journey ends.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm excited to start. I don't know about the complicated language though. I usually like my erotica simple.

Sarah said...

I like it too! Im suprised by how much I like the characters but at the same time I feel like I know way to much about their parts.

Also I have discovered that reading this book makes me blush so it will not be El train material!