9/02/2006

The Carnal Prayer Mat meeting was last night. All members were in attendance, Haley has officially been voted out...it's about time. Jeanette and I found these super cute take-out containers that we put fried rice, spring rolls and potstickers in individual containers. Tina made sangria and it was really really good, it was her own secret recipe. We talked about the book a decent amount and people that I expected to like the book, didn't really enjoy it. I was also surprised that only 2 people didn't finish this book, and one of them WASN'T Ashley. Sarah made a boobie cake...AKA...pineapple upside down cake, and it was really good. I didn't let her take the leftovers, so that I could have them all to myself. I was also surprised by the lack of sex discussion, since most of our meeting consist of sex talk, I figured this one would contain tons of sex talk. I am thinking that the content of the book made people a little more hesitant to talk openly. I was also a little held back because some of our members seemed put off by the content of the book or embarrassed about talking about the book. I had a really good time, like I always do! Again, I really really liked this book alot!

P.S. As soon as I remember what the next book is...I will post it!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree, I felt like some were a little embarrassed by the content. However, we talked for quite a while about this one. More than some in the past!

Jenny! said...

I can see your vulva!

Jeanette said...

Eww, sorry I posted about it again, but as I said my computers a fucktard.

Jenny! said...

That's okay...I like that your computer is a fucktard and an asshat!