1/25/2007


I finished reading Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult and loved it. Since this is the third book I have read by Picoult, I was able to guess the surprise ending long before it was revealed. I think this is my favorite Picoult book of the three that I have read. It really left me wanting more story about what happens after the book ends, but I was kind of disappointed in the end. I think it was because I knew the secret and then when it was revealed it didn't pack the kind of punch that I am use to at the end of her books. This was a great recommendation by Elizabeth, she has recommended the most fantastic books and I think from now on, I am going to defer my book choices to Elizabeth.


I have started reading Dry by Augusten Burroughs. I loved Running With Scissors, so I am hoping this lives up to my expecations!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you are brave for reading another book by him. I also loved running with scissors but his characters are insane and kind of gross, I dont know if I could go through that again!

To bad Elizabeth can't also read the books aloud to us as well as pick them.