5/05/2007





I finally finished The Time Traveller's Wife and loved it! It was such a great book. I thought that it would be more romantic of a tale, but I am so glad it wasn't...I hate really sappy shit. I did; however, find myself in tears riding the train to work the other morning...really embarrassing. As far as I can remember, that is the first book that I cried for. I started reading Everything Changes, it seems like an easy read option.


The next BAMF's book is going to be The Higher Power of Lucky. I don't know if we can keep the name BAMF's after reading this book, we may need to go to Nerd Herd. I don't find reading adolescent literature all that exciting, in fact I haven't attempted that since I was an adolescent. The book after that is Eat Pray Love and I am only slightly excited about this one.

9 comments:

Newmania said...

I thought wonmmen loved all that sappy shit ? I wonder what a date with you would be like Jenny...surely you like to be wined and dined and generally lied to ?

Newmania said...

spelling sorry..

Jenny! said...

I do like to be wined and dined occasionally...but I would rather just get to it!

Newmania said...

Do you ifnd that ever intimidates anyone you meet ?

Jenny! said...

I think most of the time it works in my favor!

Newmania said...

I bet it does.

Newmania said...

....you could not take me but I would enjoy the attempt...might even let you win

Misplaced said...

Time Travelers Wife is one of my favorite books- I'm amazed at the organization and imagination it would have taken to write it.

I don't mean to interrupt the woeing that's going on here.

Jenny! said...

Misplaced:

No intrusion at all, join in will you? I know, that is a great great book!