8/03/2007



I have just finished the Graphic Novel The Plain Janes and I would absolutley recommend it. It is written for a younger audience but it only takes about 30 minutes to read and is pretty cute. If you have tried to find good literature for young women you know that with things like the gossip girls and the boy crazy romance novels it is not easy. This is a story of a couple of girls who did secret art works in their town under the name People Loving Art In Neighborhoods (P.L.A.I.N) It absolutley got me inspired to get out little book club together and go make some art incognito, any takers??

5 comments:

Rick Rockhill said...

P.L.A.I.N...love it.

I'll have to pick that one up

Jenny! said...

Art...in cognito...count me in! I can draw a pretty wicked looking penise...do you want to see?

Sarah said...

you know I do!

Jenny! said...

I'll be right over...

Kira said...

I totally dug this, I am rooting to get it into the junior high library.