3/30/2006

I have started reading another book since I missed Don and I's bathroom reading dates. I started reading a book called Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. I am about 25 pages in and it is definately not as good as AHEB - but it will do as an interum book. The book is about some Chinese woman villagers and the ancient secret woman's language or some shit like that. We'll just see how much more I actually read. After Life of Pi, I also tried to read a non-required book and stopped about 75 pages in...haven't picked it up since. I think that I need the deadline and fear of being the one not finished reading the book to actually finish a book. So thanks book club, for helping me read books all the way through!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

If you want I can make up quizzes on the books that you haven't finished yet so that you have that pressure to finish them.

Sarah said...

I am reading The Ivy Chronciles right now and it is pretty funny, next is Bitter is the New Black which started with a blog! Hmmm, our book is coming soon ladies.