3/31/2006

I'm on the epilogue of the book, and I really don't want it to end. I'm usually okay completing a book and not knowing anything more about what happens with the characters, but I have a need to know this time. I want to keep reading about them until they're too old to do anything but sit in rockers. Couldn't the book continue with Flannery and Bonnie's book club that they have kept up? Maybe now I'll actually work on things that I need to do like homework, laundry, and cleaning. We'll see about the last one.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

See if the story kept going they would start dying and I just can't read more books about people with cancer.... But I would like to know more about the younger girls book club!

Jenny! said...

I am so not with you guys on this one! I would love for the story to go on with the AHEB group...but as far as Flannery and Bonnies book club...don't want any more information! I really disliked Flannery and was really tired of her by the end of the book - glad she wasn't a more major character!