3/24/2006

I won, I won, I won...not like this is a contest or anything...but...I won...I finished the book last night at one of Don and I's bathroom book reading/listening sessions. This book was an excellent choice for discussion (good choice Tina), there is just so much to talk about. It started out a little disappointing (I wasn't sure if this was going to be a book I could finish), it picked up and I couldn't put it down, and then it ended (another big disappointment). I don't know if I was just sad that the book was over or if I really didn't like the ending. Well, I can't wait to discuss at book club on April 7th.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Don't kid yourself, it totally is a race. Congratulations! I'm just glad that I'm on my way and won't get excommunicated from the club. We should start putting X's on the back of people's necks like Vin Diesel so that we can keep track of how many strikes they have against them.

Sarah said...

no fair I have more pages to read! I guess I will win the race to complete the most pages! I had areally had time putting it down but the new baby is kid of a pleasant distraction