4/19/2006

I've read the first chapter. I love it so far, and I think that I'm a dingier version of Jen Lancaster. If this started out as a blog for her though, how did she keep any friends? I talk a lot of trash, and that is why I don't give my blog address out to many people. She obviously didn't hold too much back, but she hasn't really held too much back from them in person either. If one of you could do something outrageous so that I could remind you of what a whore you are anytime something happened that would be great. I guess we already do that with some...does anyone else hear knocking under the table?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh to have a friend whory enough to yell at!! Who would then still be my friend afterwards.

Jenny! said...

Well, I think you are all a bunch of FuckTards! SO there!

Jeanette said...

I love you too!