4/19/2006

Am I a good blogger? Will the blog bubble crash soon, maybe I should get out now!?!

These are the two questions that keep popping into my head as I read Bitter is the new Black. I thought I was a good blogger but she is soooo much funnier than I am and so many people read her blog. I am obviously lacking in this area. Maybe I should try funny footnotes! Unfortunatley I find those to be really annoying as I read so maybe not.

The other thought about the blogging bubble is dumb I know but I can't help it. Blogging is not only my art hehe, but it is also the only techno cool thing that I do. Downloading music is so yesterday and I can't even keep my ADobe Acrobat working so most other computer things are out of the question.

I really hope people start reading our onlone bookclub because I could really use the self esteem boost!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I do find you quite funny, Sarah. (ewwwww) If you were going to try to get your blog published though I bet you would add a few more things in there to spice it up. I would definitely be making up most of my life so that people would be entertained while reading it.

Jenny! said...

You are funny Sarah...I do think that your humor hits home a little harder in person...so maybe you should look into stand up! We could start a Nerd Herd BAMF Troop!

Jeanette said...

I would totally join. Mine would be more slapstick comedy though. While I hate the Three Stooges I think that I kind of have that going on naturally. I can't walk across the room without running into at least one table, and I can't sit down at my desk without running my chair into hte wall or desk. Is that slapstick comedy or am I just a fucktard.