5/02/2006


I am currently reading She's Come Undone (I think I may have mentioned that in a previous post) by Wally Lamb, and I am really enjoying it. I am only on chapter 4 (a little over 50 pages) and I have found that the book is very interesting. The characters are very deep and complicated and very well developed. This book is also an Oprah's Book Club choice...remind me to barf after I finish the book. I can't wait till my house is back to normal so I can actually read on my brand new couch and chair...instead of the bathroom floor!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

You were reading on the bathroom floor when you're couch and chairs were perfectly fine. Oprah (or her reading team) seems to know what she's talking about with book selections

Jenny! said...

You weren't supposed to tell! The bathroom use to be the nicest room in the house so that is our excuse!

Sarah said...

I pretty surethat Oprah has no say in the books her club reads! Maybe you and the other person who has read this book should start your own book club!

Jenny! said...

I don't think so! Maybe when pigs fly out of my ass!

Jeanette said...

Its nice that you have a bathroom big enough to sit on the floor and read in. You're lucky I actually am able to pee in my toilet and not in the hallway its so small.