10/04/2006

I have finished reading The Tall Pine Polka and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. They were both good books, I enjoyed them, but didn't love love love them. The Tall Pine Polka was definitely not as good as AHEB, but had a pretty good story line to keep you interested. I did like The Curious Incident because it was different from anything else I've read. It was a really fast read, I finished it in less than two days and gave myself a headache because of my internal voice being "slow". I can't wait for the meeting though because we are going to have a Tastefully Simple party hosted by Judy before. I love Tastefully Simple's food...it is fantastic! I was looking forward to painting pot, but we can always do that another time.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I'm missing the pot too, but like you said theres always another time. I still have a ways to go with the dog, and I haven't started the other book yet. I do plan on finishing though, as it is my obligation.