9/15/2006


There seems to be so much happening lately with book club, or at least I feel like there is. I finished Running With Scissors and loved it. I am probably going to start reading The Tall Pine Polk by Lorna Landvik so that I can be prepared for whenever we set the date for and then move onto The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time. I feel like there are so many deadlines for reading. There are also a shitload of other books that I want to read too. I am growing my Amazon.com Wish List just for fun. I won't ever use that list, but its kind of fun to have. It is more of a way for me to remember what I want to read next. Here is what I am thinking for my next inbetween book....Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love the pressure of deadlines! I'm enjoying Running With Scissors so far and am even more excited about our trip to CPK to discuss it. I also like that you're so quick on your reading so that I can just steal your books when you're done instead of getting my own. I think that you should put a vibrator on your list just for shits and giggles.

Sarah said...

This is a great book, I couldnt stop laughing out loud when I read it!

Jeanette said...

Sorry theres so much pink. I have to start reading obviously