12/02/2006

Book Club met last night at Ashley's house...great fun! Ashley cooked a really fantastic meal of chicken, company potatoes (or funeral potatoes), pretzel salad, buns and brie with apricot! Her dessert cookies and truffles weren't too shabby either!

I really loved the book exchange part of our meeting and would like to do that at least every 3 months! That was so so so fun! I ended up with a book that I think sounds really interesting. I can't remember what its called, but Elizabeth picked it out so I am betting that it will be good.

We discussed The Lovely Bones for a while. Everyone really enjoyed this book, in fact it was voted as one of the top 2 books we have read along with Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons. The next meeting is on Friday, January 26th at Tina's house.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the book trade!!!!!