12/12/2006


OMG!!! I finished The Tenth Circle last night and was so excited. This is by far my favorite book club book. I didn't want it to end! There are so many twists and turns that keep you intrigued all the way up to the end. There is a shocker moment in the last 4 or 5 pages that I didn't expect (I probably should have seen the signs leading up to it, but I didn't). I couldn't stop talking about how great the book was last night, Don is even going to read this one! I so want to have book club now so we can discuss...I think there might be a lot to talk about. I bought Jodi Picoult's book The Pact yesterday and can't wait to start reading. She is an amazing writer and I love her style.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just cant keep up with your crazy reading man!!!

I think it is good too, We are on a role with good books lately!

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow the pact when you're done? Maybe that's a bad idea since I can't keep up with the books that we're supposed to read. I love it so far, but I'm only 100 pages in.