12/08/2006

I found a secret message in The Tenth Circle comic pages. I am over halfway done now, and I noticed that on the illustrated comic pages of the book that there are letters sporadically placed. I went back over the pages that I didn't notice any and sure enough, there were letters all over the place. I think that the letters have been placed there purposely with some kind of message. I am collecting the letters to see what it spells, however; I am not working ahead of my reading because if it is something that will spoil the ending, then I don't want to know yet. In the book, Daniel and Laura met because he was a street caricature artist and he drew a picture of Laura and hide a message in it for her to find and then to meet him later. I loved that part of the story, it was kind of like the soul mates thing going on. Sorry if I just spilled the beans to those of you who haven't read this far yet. I totally didn't describe it as nicely as it is written in the book though. My boner is enormous because of the secret message...watch, it's nothing!!!

No comments: