12/07/2006



























I have read about 100 pages in The Tenth Circle and I am really getting into it. I like that the book incorporates actual comic book pages between chapters to help depict the story. It took me about 50 pages to get into the book and start getting intrigued. The last sentence of the 1st chapter was such a cliffhanger. It is kind of a long book (almost 400 pages) and I feel like I haven't made much headway at all. I really enjoy Daniel's (the dad) character and want to find out about his mischievous past. Once again, I hate Laura's (the mother) character and want nothing good for her. The last three or four books we have read, I have hated/disliked the mother character...I wonder why that is?

An unrelated note: Doesn't the author look like Minnie Driver???

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yeah she does.

I hate to admit this but I just dont see the secret meesage. Will someone please show it to me soon so i canstop driving myself crazy!

Anonymous said...

totally! Are the letters only on the last pages of each of the comics?