6/01/2007

I finished A Spot Of Bother and really rather enjoyed it. I had my doubts! But it ended up being a wonderful tale of this incredibly dysfunctional crazy family and how they each learn to cope and adjust and come together for each other. The story centers around an upcoming wedding and the stresses, psycho outbreaks, accidents and incidentals that stem from each family member. I enjoyed this so much more than The Curious Incident and would read more of his books if they were like this. It was a bit long and based in England, so I am now kind of talking rather English!

4 comments:

Newmania said...

I wish I had the time to read that much. Reading and sex are my two favourite things .

Sigh.....

Jenny! said...

Newmania:
Well, if you don't have much time to read b/c you are having too much sex...you should stop complaining! Books just aren't that satisfying!

Paul Champagne said...

Being married doesn't leave me much time for reading ...

Jenny! said...

Paul:
Sorry!