6/05/2007



This is my first addition to the BAMFs blog and I am so excited. Wanting to post on this site is what got me started. I am currently reading The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai. I decided to read this book some time ago after I saw the author on Charlie Rose (PBS). I cannot say that I am loving the book, but it is definitely a new experience. And, I have had to write down a few words that I didn't know. I also like a book that expands my mind a little bit. I will have to read much more before I can say if I would recommend it or not. I hope this book doesn't turn out to be a big "thumbs down." It won the Man Booker prize in Britain last year. This wouldn't be the first time an award winning book has let me down, though.

2 comments:

Jenny! said...

I think the covers pretty!

Sarah said...

there are words you don't know!?! I dont believe you.