7/17/2007

Not to be outdone, I want to write about all of the books that I read, too, even though they are often crap. I just finished All or Nothing (as featured above). I LIKE TO READ ROMANCE NOVELS AND I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT THE FACT!!! I am, however, sometimes embarrassed to admit the titles. I picked this book up the other day at the library on the new fiction display. It had a slow start, but became engaging enough, although completely formulaic. Romance themed novels are typically formulaic, but a little variety would be nice. Also, the main character is a survivor of the big C, which is an unpopular literary note for most of the BAMFs. I read The River Knows over the weekend. It was one of the worst romance novels I have read in a while. I typically love a period piece, but this was not the way to go.

1 comment:

Jenny! said...

What is the big C??? I think I will need to borrow some of your romance novels, you seem ot like them so much...I think I may too!