9/01/2007


Hi-
OMG! This is my first blog! I'm really excited about being able to post on BAMF's! Jenny said that I can't use pink, green, orange, or blue because those are other peoples ink colors already. I am kind of disappointed about that because those are all of the good colors. I guess I should have joined sooner.
Anyways, I am reading Bright Lights, Big Ass.....Jen Lancaster's 2nd book. Pretty funny so far! It's really easy light reading. She's interviewing for another temp job now. She does a lot of complaining.
Just finished the last Harry Potter! Also excellent! Some people didn't like epilouge chapter where they tell what happened 19yrs later, but I was happy about this.
When Harry was talking to Dumbledore and there was something whimpering in the corner......this was part of Voldemort's soul that was dead now, right?
Yay 1st blog!

3 comments:

Jenny! said...

Judy has finally crossed over to the dark side! I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books so I have no answer to your question! I do want to borrow Jen' book though!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog, Judy!

Judy said...

Yay! I got comments on my 1st blog. So fun!