11/23/2007

I finished Water for Elephants on Wednesday night. I am so ready for book club! I did like the book. I think I was expecting more of an epiphany or spectacular event toward the end, but it was pleasing. I really liked the main character, Jacob. Granted I have never lived or traveled with the circus, but the book seemed really plausible. What do I know, though? I am excited to talk about this one at book club next Friday.

I started reading this holiday romance trilogy that my mom bought after WFE. I have read one of the three stories thus far and it was horrifically weak.

I also realized that I am not on track to make my annual goal of 52 books per year. I just finished number 42. I am a bit disappointed in myself. I might still aim for 48. but that is still a lofty goal.

No comments: