11/12/2007

I haven't posted on BAMFs in a while, so I am super excited. I have read a few romance novels lately and they were so crappy that I didn't even care to write about them. Last night, I started Water for Elephants. I am about fifty pages in and am digging it so far. I was a little worried about the circus aspects being boring or irritating, but so far it is all really palatable. I am trying to finish this weekend so I can give the book to Jenny!. Also, I want to be done well before the 30th because I always wait until far too close to bookclub and then cannot get the book done.

I was thinking recently that I would like my job so much more if I actually took my lunch break every day and read for thirty minutes to an hour. Haven't done it yet, though. Maybe someday soon.



No comments: