4/22/2006


Does anyone else find pearls to be very unflattering. I have never understood the attraction to pearls. Jen can't leave home without them and wears them with everything, yuck! This picture must have been taken at her wedding since she has the gardinas in her hair, black dress, sweaty and what looks like a palm tree background.

I am finding so many similarities in our lives - not to sound like the dork that relates to a book - but really...

* We are both Jen's - that was obvious I know...but it had to be mentioned.
* We both have two dogs...mine are much cutter of course and they don't eat expensive leather goods...okay, so I don't own expensive leather goods for my dogs to destroy.
* I am about to be jobless because I am over-qualified and under appreciated. Unemployment here I come! I will have to dig up the knock-off Prada bag that I bought in China.
* I am getting a new expensive couch...not $7000.00 expensive...but still.
* I am undertaking a painting project (much larger than her bathroom), although I was smart enough to buy the tinted primer...dumbass-asshat (fucktard for those of you that are not too sensitive for it).
* I have a pad with a view...so what that it is of trees and the neighbors banging...I enjoy it!
* I have a spending problem...my problem, however; is spending an extra $15 at Target to buy Donovan something.
* I have the diarrhea of the mouth problem, never know when to shut up and am always offending someone. Just because I am not allowed into certain establishments doesn't mean that I am a bad person.

It seemed like there were more connections while I was reading.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I think that pearls are totally unflattering on me, but I can totally see them on Ashley - can't you a little?
Please don't be jobless. I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Seriously, our days would be lost without you. However, you may be slightly overqualified for your title. (Who knew that was actually a problem!)
I've always wanted to see the unemplyment office, can I come with?
Although your couch may not quite be $7000 at least you get a back with it.
I totally would have been the fucktard that bought the wrong paint and went over hundreds of times (which with a room as big of yours could take quite a bit o time). Your view is fabulous. I believe that whoever built the houses put them purposfully a half floor apart so that you could see into each other's houses. I would totally start charging people to come in and watch your neighbors go at it. Summer is the best time to market this as well, since they have their windows open and not only do you get the visual, but the moaning too.
I do enjoy your frankness. Anytime you need something from one of the banned establishments (ex. libraries, post office, police stations, pizza hut, etc.) I'm there for ya man.
Another connection may possibly be the general disdain for others.

Jenny! said...

Thanks...I am having a hankering for some Pizza Hut! Maybe we could just send Judy!