4/23/2006

I'm finished! I loved loved loved loved loved the book! Great job with the choosing Sarah. I really liked Jen at the beginning, but as time went on and her values changed I liked her even more. I can't imagine going through the downfall that she had to. Not being able to buy designer labels anymore I could deal with (since I have very few things now), having your car repoed I'm sure sucks (again I don't really have to worry since Carry is from John's parents), having utilities shut off for not paying the bill is a huge inconvenience (living with your parents can be great, this is never a concern either), but not knowing if you're going to have somewhere to live must be awful. If money was as big of an issue as it apparently was for them, why were they spending $1600 on rent? I guarantee that she was not being "evicted from a ghetto apartment" if they were paying that much. I don't consider myself as living in the ghetto and my neighbors fire guns off on New Years. Anyways, I really loved the book.

2 comments:

Jenny! said...

I beat you...I finished Saturday night...na na na! I have to say that I am very pleased with Sarah's pick...however I am still wishy washy on whether I liked it or not.

Jeanette said...

I'm kind of nervous about Judy's pick. Whenever somebody doesn't want to tell you something it can't be good.