6/25/2006


Book Club was fun at Judy's house. Her house really is a doll house...it is so tiny! Nice backyard and patio though! Again, we didn't spend much time talking about the book, even after Judy painfully brought her print out discussion questions out. Vic made some great food...I didn't realize that I liked French food that much. We kind of decided on the next host - I think Elizabeth, although it seemed like we forced her to host. The next book is Skinny Bithcing by Jenny Lee.

NO..........1!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Don't make me get to 3! I did have a great time as always. It's amazing that if you tell me a drink is french I'll love it even though it has beer in it. I really loved Judy's basement. Maybe I have a thing for basements, who knows? I'm very excited to start our next book, and especially excited to get to the part about vibrating underwear.

Jenny! said...

I already started reading and I love it.

You know you have a thing for basements when you are looking to buy and you judge based on the bottom floor...so we'll just see how that progresses!

Sarah said...

I am excited about the new book. I agree I think we may have pushed Elizabeth into it but oh well, peer pressure isnt all bad.

I think Ihave to wait a little to read it, look slike a fast read.

Anonymous said...

I have to go get the book. I'm always behind you guys! I'll host next meeting. Wait. You don't all want to come to Kansas City? Well, bite me, then.

Jenny! said...

Kansas City wouldn't be bad...ROAD TRIP! Isn't there a Hustler store there???

Sarah said...

it doesn't have to be everyone right? I think a road trip book club would be fantastic!

Jeanette said...

Oh my gosh, we're going on a road trip? Awesome! I can totally read if it includes vacation time.