4/23/2007


I have been so seriously behind in my blogging with BAMF's! I have finished a few books since my last post, but not the one for the book club meeting on Friday. I actually haven't even got the book yet, so I think this is going to be my first skipped book. From what I have heard from other members, this book sucks. It's slow and boring. Oh, did I mention that the book is One Hundred Years of Solitude?


I read Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult and thought it was okay. I have been on a Jodi P. craze and don't know how to stop. I am currently reading My Friend Leonard by James Frey and I really like it. I enjoyed A Million Little Pieces and this is similar. I enjoy the way he writes, it is a super quick read and you can start and stop anywhere and not interupt anything important. I also like it because the cover is pink! Tacky I know, but hey, my favorite color is pink.

No comments: