6/29/2007


I finished Vanishing Acts and I totally new the "shocker" before it was introduced! I am so proud of myself that I have finally picked up on Jodi's cues and foreshadowing. The first Picoult book I read was The Tenth Circle and I was totally taken by the surprise. I have picked up on her slippery methods of writing in subtly plot cues and can't wait to challenge myself in the next book I read. I was going to post about the shocker yesterday, but then I doubted myself and thought, well...maybe I am just pulling that out my ass since I am almost finished and it hasn't come up yet. But then I remember how in most of her books the shocker comes way at the end. I am a proud panda! This was a wonderful book! Highly recommend!


The BAMF's did a phone chat with Lorna Landvik and I would love to do the same with Jodi...I may bring that up tonight at book club. Tonight we are discussing Eat, Pray, Love and I am eager to share my opinions with the group. I feel a slight bit guilty because I seem to always hate the books that Judy picks and hosts.

No comments: